Compare data tables, filter and mark differences, merge tables. This program treats tables in a database like manner, allowing to determine which of the fields/rows are present in either both or only one of the processed text files, and which of the cells common to both have different values, also including the possibility to do numerical comparison of cell values. Compared tables can be merged together using several possible methods.
- Comparing tables based on key fields
- Using character delimited text files
- Selective filtering or highlighting of added, deleted or duplicate rows/columns or changed cells.
- Selective use of subset of columns used for comparison
- Several methods for resolving duplicate names available
- Optional numeric comparison of cell values
- Optional merging of tables with several methods for resolving discrepancies between tables
- Export of tables to tab delimited files
- HTML report of comparison
- Optional logging of processing steps
Be the first to post a review of tbmerge!