TAudioConverter is an advanced, multithreaded audio converter and extractor. It can convert any audio format to aac, mp3, wav, flac, ac3, ogg, opus, mpc, ape or tta. It can also, extract audio streams from video files. It can apply various effects to audio streams.
Beta releases are located here: https://bitbucket.org/ozok/taudioconverter-audio-converter/downloads
- Convert audio files to audio files
- Extract audio files from videos and encode them
- Encode to aac, aac+, ogg, mp3, flac, wav, opus, ac3, mpc, ape, tta, tak, alac
- Copy embedded artwork to output folder
- Select between multiple encoders
- Both portable and setup versions are available
- Apply effects to audio files
- Simple clear interface
- Shell extension to start encoding with right clicking
Okay so this converter is amazing! Everything about it looks great and it is very easy to use! That being said it just will not work on my computer. I keep receiving errors about not being able to find files to delete from temp folder or something, So from what I can see it just will not encode anything. Until this is fixed I am going to give it this low rating. I hope this is fair. - EDIT: Okay so the developer seems to have resolved a lot of the issues already. He gave me a link to the latest versions and they can be found here: bit DOT ly SLASH 18jD6YS
Very nice program!!!. Will be nice if you add an option to extract directly from CD and then encode. Thank you!
Very useful. Thanks.