TAudioConverter is an advanced, multithreaded audio converter-extractor and CD Ripper. It can convert any audio format to aac, mp3, wav, flac, ac3, ogg, opus, mpc, ape or tta. It can also, extract audio streams from video files. It can apply various effects to audio streams.
During installation you will be offered 3rd party tools. You can skip this if you don't want to install 3rd party tools.
Beta releases are located here: https://bitbucket.org/ozok/taudioconverter-audio-converter/downloads
- Convert audio files to audio files
- Rip CDs
- Extract audio files from videos and encode them
- Encode to aac, aac+, ogg, mp3, flac, wav, opus, ac3, mpc, ape, tta, tak, alac
- Copy embedded artwork to output folder
- Select between multiple encoders
- Both portable and setup versions are available
- Apply effects to audio files
- Simple clear interface
- Shell extension to start encoding with right clicking
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT install this crap! It will install snad.do and some other malware. And then you will have a hard time removing snap.do from your computer unless you want your pages load much longer and be polluted with ads. I've never had problems with apps downloaded from sourceforge untill now. Very sad (
DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU VALUE YOUR PC!! extreme caution advised!! WHEN GIVEN AN UPDATE, MY PC WAS INFECTED WITH MALWARE, BROWSER HIJACKED ETC!! VERY DIFFICULT TO REMOVE!! WILL NEVER USE T AUDIO CONVERTOR AGAIN!! you have been warned!!
I may be doing something wrong, but I can't get this program to recognize even .wav files. When I select file to convert, it says it isn't supported, and this is on every music file I have. I have apple's format, MP3, and Wave files. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong, but there is no documentation on how to use this. At least I couldn't find any.