Synder is an Atom/RSS/SearchSuggestion/OPML processing framework
It is Optimized For Android, but works with Java SE/EE.
Synder has a small-footprint, low memory consumption.
The only dependency for parsing is a SAX2 implementation.
- Additional document types supported: Open Search Suggestions, OPML
- Bare-metal SAX handlers so it's fast, fast, FAST!
- Flexible namespace processing system. Several popular namespaces are included: Dublin Core, iTunes, RDF Content.
- Actually subjected to HPROF and tweaked in.
- Content generation JAR based on XmlSerializer that outputs RSS 2.0 and Atom for "round-tripping" content.
- Drop-in replacement for ROME via com.sun.syndication.* packages.
- ROME users: No "converters" required; parses directly into Synd* classes.
Excellent performance on Android. Works great on Google App Engine. Don't forget SE and EE!