For Windows OS, synchronize a list of destination paths from source paths, deleting extra files and folders at the destination, making date and attributes the same. Destinations exactly match sources.
Read instructions in the files area for the project.
Help screens in progress!
The author declares the source code for this software to be “open source” with any derivatives, copying, or use of the source code to also be “open source” and by using the source code in any way you agree to that.
- Run Windows commands before and after copying a path
- Turn off Windows services to free files, turn back on when done
- Security added or ownership changed when necessary
- Does not update if file size and date in destination already match
- Option to verify after writing
- Skips junction or link files
- Explorer integration for drives and folders
- Logging with retry capability and exclusions edit
- Multiple paths processed in one session
- Script files saved for repeated use, can also edit with notepad
- Environment variable substitution
- Volume name substitution
- Works very fast and reliably
Be the first to post a review of Sync-Path!