A geek-unlocked build of openSUSE.
+Clean and Full Featured+
SynapseOS contains all the essential applications pre-loaded. Check your email with Evolution, write notes using Tomboy, browse the web with Chromium, manage your photos with Shotwell, everything just works.
You like eye candy, right? GNOME delivers all that, with smooth animations and flexibility. If your graphics card isn't good enough for GNOME, you can use Classic GNOME with Compiz. A good-looking and stable interface, right at you fingertips.
SynapseOS comes with OpenJDK, Flash Player, Mono, Wine, and all other useful plugins for the best user experience we can deliver.
Basic graphics card drivers are included. More to come!
We'll give out our Kiwi source code. Download it here!
- Based on openSUSE 12.2. (Build with SUSE Studio)
- Clean an full-featured.
- Available in GNOME and KDE. (Lite, Server, and Juice editions are planned)
- Supports both x86 and x86_64 architectures.
- Support for Virtual Machines.
- Compatible with almost everything.