Send SMTP email silently from command line (CLI), or a batch file using Exchange, Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo! Plus.
Supports XML settings files, variables, or all settings explicitly from the command line.
Now supporting Exit Codes for batch file use (will return "0" for successful delivery, or "1" for error delivering) - handle your batch file accordingly.
- Send SMTP email silently from CLI or batch file
- GUI configuration - Take the guess work out!
- XML Settings file support
- SSL / TSL support
- Support for popular webmail including Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo! Plus
- Custom SMTP server settings for maximum compatibility - including Exchange
- Works with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, and Server 2008
- Tested on both 32 bit and 64 bit OSes
Be the first to post a review of SwithMail!