A hundred command line tools in one executable. Find and extract text in binary files, list dir tree sizes, filter and replace text, run an instant ftp server, http server for easy file transfer, find duplicate files, join many text files into one, create and verify md5 checksum lists, run a command on all files, detab text, create hexdumps from files, trace contents of a tcp connection, find dependencies between files, print colored text to terminal, locate commands in the path, print last lines of a file, convert CR/LF, hex to binary, binary to source code, split and join large files, list the contents of all .zip .jar .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 files. Fully portable, for USB stick, without installation. For Windows, Linux and Mac. Source code should compile on further platforms as well, like embedded Linux.
- text file filter and replace
- command line grep and find for text and binary files
- run command on all files of a directory tree
- instant command line ftp and http server for windows and linux
- instant command line file transfer between windows and linux
- find duplicate files by content
- split and join large files
- create and verify md5 lists of files
- detab text files
- convert between lf (unix) and crlf (windows) line endings
- show head or tail of text files
- create hexdump of binary files
- list files of directory tree by time, size, name pattern
- list directory differences showing added or changed files
- list nested .zip .tar .tar.gz .tar.bz2 archive contents
- print traffic of a tcp, http, udp connection
- command line file tool package without installation
- multi function file tool for usb stick
Surprisingly excellent software. A must have if you use a command line in windows.
Just compiled a Win32 version and had to activate mingw 4.7 32/64 as 4,8 stalled on the macros As usual the mingw exe outperformed the msvc build when fully portable cpu tuning was implemented. And a march, non portable cpu specific build made close to a joke of the MSVC exe The main #HPC tool rules in its later versions. Otherwise well written src in a nice structured/compounded way.
Packs a punch for size. I have been using sfk for a while but recently had need to submit a bug request and received an acknowledgement, fix and commitment to correct in under a day. You don't get that with purchased apps!
Interesting tool!! Other than this, One of the interesting tools that I found recently is DuplicateFilesDeleter.It is tool that can be used to find & remove duplicate files. It is a simple to use,but very effective tool to locate duplicate files in one or more selected search paths.It scans the files and compares them based on Byte for Byte Comparison, which ensures 100% accuracy. You can then choose to delete the selected duplicate or original files. The program is multi-threaded which enhances the performance immensely & performs scans very quickly.You should try it.