Multi function command line tool that belongs onto every usb stick.
A hundred command line tools in one executable. Find and extract text in binary files, list dir tree sizes, filter and replace text, run an instant ftp server, http server for easy file transfer, find duplicate files, join many text files into one, create and verify md5 checksum lists, run a command on all files, detab text, create hexdumps from files, trace contents of a tcp connection, find dependencies between files, print colored text to terminal, locate commands in the path, print last lines of a file, convert CR/LF, hex to binary, binary to source code, split and join large files, list the contents of all .zip .jar .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 files. Fully portable, for USB stick, without installation. For Windows, Linux and Mac. Source code should compile on further platforms as well, like embedded Linux.
- text file filter and replace
- command line grep and find for text and binary files
- run command on all files of a directory tree
- instant command line ftp and http server for windows and linux
- instant command line file transfer between windows and linux
- find duplicate files by content
- split and join large files
- create and verify md5 lists of files
- detab text files
- convert between lf (unix) and crlf (windows) line endings
- show head or tail of text files
- create hexdump of binary files
- list files of directory tree by time, size, name pattern
- list directory differences showing added or changed files
- list nested .zip .tar .tar.gz .tar.bz2 archive contents
- print traffic of a tcp, http, udp connection
- command line file tool package without installation
- multi function file tool for usb stick
I recently discover this specific awesome oral appliance super content over it! recommen anyone, give thanks to a good deal with this
One of the very best open source software. With very advance features.
Extremely useful and versatile. Truly a swiss knife of cmd.
Not recommended for advanced users. The server only works with the command line specific client because the command list is not standard, therefore other FTP clients will not work regarding server-side commands (eq: you cannot transfer multiple directories or a directory structure using a visual FTP client because the MKD command is not recognized!). Another bad thing is that you cannot set a range for server-side ports, the creation of them starts at 1024 (you cannot set a range like 40000-40200 if you need because of router settings (in fact, the FTP server assume that your computer is directly connected to internet and your firewall trust 100% this application). More of that, the FTP active mode is not working as the standard presume. All this make the application a bunch of nice ftp utilities, but a very primitive ftp server.
really great tool, thanks
thanks for this great software.