Open source java WYSIWYG editor and source code generator, loosely based on the ease of use offered by Visual Basic 6. Can edit the source with a basic syntax highlighter. Still in the beta stages. Please feel free to check out the source and offer a
- Java Visual GUI/Code Designer
- Source code editing
- Each Object can have source appended to it
- Inner Classes Can be Created Outside of the Constructor
- Aiming to create a Java GUI/Code Editor that resembles VB6 in simpilicity and style.
- JavaDoc Not complete but is included.
- In need of updates/rewrites and extensions to functionality, feel free to help out the cause.
- Simple coding solutions to complex user designing.
- Completely open source, feel free to contact for any questions, comments, enhancement ideas, or whatever the case may be
- Started as a school project import/copy the code from SwingMan.jar to compile or just import it into the project in eclipse
A great start and a great concept in my opinion, please download and add to just keep me posted on any additions, fixes, or changes in efficiency! thanks! PLEASE REVIEW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! I am thinking of rewriting to allow for plugins to be created and language specific code to be generated , perhaps using XML? Would love to hear some input. Also, I will soon be at the very least, implementing an Android GUI Development version, once again, any input would be most appreciated. Thanks and enjoy!