These installers and archives are useful to run Sweet Home 3D version 4.1, an interior design application:
- SweetHome3D-4.1-windows-oc.exe and SweetHome3D-4.1-windows.exe are installers for Windows bundled with a private Java Runtime Environment. During its installation process, the first installer proposes an offer made by OpenCandy to install some other software if the user agrees. If you want to reference a Windows installer in your web site, please choose to create a link to SweetHome3D-4.1-windows-oc.exe to help Sweet Home 3D live.
- SweetHome3D-4.1-macosx.dmg is a disk image which contains Sweet Home 3D application for Mac OS X.
- SweetHome3D-4.1-linux-x86.tgz is an archive bundled with a Java Runtime Environment which contains Sweet Home 3D application for Linux 32 bits.
- SweetHome3D-4.1-linux-x64.tgz is an archive bundled with a Java Runtime Environment which contains Sweet Home 3D application for Linux 64 bits.
- SweetHome3D-4.1.jar is a JAR executable file able to run Sweet Home 3D under Windows 32 bits, Windows 64 bits, Mac OS X, Linux 32 bits and Linux 64 bits. This JAR executable file requires a Java Runtime Environment installed in user's operating system.
- SweetHome3D-4.1-portable.7z is an archive containing Sweet Home 3D applications for Windows 32 bits, Windows 64 bits, Mac OS X, Linux 32 bits and Linux 64 bits, bundled with the required Java Runtime Environments. Once this archive is uncompressed in a given folder with 7-Zip (free download available at http://www.7-zip.org/download.html), this folder can be moved from a computer to another without additional installation and without losing software configuration.
This new version of Sweet Home 3D brings a few improvements and bug fixes described at http://www.sweethome3d.com/history.html among which a better management of temporary files under Windows.
Please read http://www.sweethome3d.com/download.html for more instructions about installation process.