Sweet Home 3D is an interior design application that helps you to quickly draw the floor plan of your house, arrange furniture on it, and visit the results in 3D.
- Draw walls and rooms upon the image of an existing plan, on one or more levels
- Drag and drop doors, windows and furniture from a catalog onto the plan
- Update colors, texture, size and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings
- View all changes simultaneously in the 3D view from any view point
- Create photorealistic images and videos with various light sources
- Import additional 3D models and export the plan at various standard formats
The Windows installer for this program also installed AVG SafeGuard toolbar on my wife's laptop, which changed many of our web browser settings, will not allow us to change them back to our preferences, and will not uninstall, even by directly running AVG's Uninstall.exe. AVG entries are now all over the Windows registry, and being a Linux user, I'm not comfortable messing with that monstrosity. I'm rating this down at one star because of this mess. In all other respects, this is a great program, but there is no moral excuse for an installer that sneaks additional software past people who might have missed the checkbox (which my wife did) that changes your settings and can't be uninstalled. That's just immoral. I know you gotta make money, but these kinds of things MUST be opt-in only and never opt-out by default.
one of the best interior design application I used in my life! Thanks!
Instaling crapware (TuneUp)
Just don't like the White Smoke Toolbar, it seems to be quite bad burden if someone accidentally installs it. Otherwise really nice project.