FRONTEND for mencoder for Windows and Linux. Convert rmvb,avi,mp4,wmv, ogv, mkv, mov, mpg, vob,ogv, ogg, ogm etc To avi (divx5), xvid, dvd iso, h264 in a simple way. Required java runtime 6 and over. (On Linux is required mencoder, dvdauthor and mkisofs)
- Convert rmvb,mp4,avi,mpg,wmv,ogv, ogg, ogm, mkv, vob to avi(divx5),xvid, dvd iso image,h264
- Convert any to DVD ISO Image. Create 5 min chapters automatically.
- Volume Normalize as an user option.
- Manipulate audio rate, video rate and frame rate.
- Pause and Stop Function
- Multiples Files for Input
super easy to use - worked OOTB. Well done :)
I had two seasons of a television show in ogg format, and this simple program converted them to avi format with ease. I highly recommend this program.
Easy to install and use.
Great program for converting video formats and fast. I noted with conversions to ISO DVD image format, if the source video's name is too long (mine was 34 spaces) the ISO image disappears after conversion, along with the working files and bat file. When I shortened the name to 12 or so, it worked fine on two video files that didn't work with the long name. You still need a disc write program to put the ISO onto a DVD, CDBurnerXP is a good basic program to write ISO's to disc for Windows XP.