SURIKATA (Syntactic Universal Reasoning for Inducing Kolmogorov Abstract Theories Automatically) is a system for searching large spaces of artifacts and inducing algorithms for generating similar artifacts.
- [AUTOMATED] automatically form theories in pure Mathematics, either from axioms alone or from some background theory
- [UNIVERSAL] use any logic or axiomatic system; first-order and ZFC axiomatic system pre-packed with Surikata
- [INTERACTIVE] inteact with the theory formation process by rating artifacts (definitions, theorems), adding meta-tags, establishing links between artifacts or by writing your own artifacts
- [FRIENDLY] browse mathematical theories in HTML, order and filter concepts by any user-defined function; search the produced theory as in a search engine
- [COOPERATIVE] contribute to the worldwide theory produced by the Surikata network by running a Surikata server which shares your findings with the community
Be the first to post a review of Surikata!