Modern scripting language and the first one that presents the concept of programming with direct fiction description using a clear subset of pure human language.
Supernova started as a research and example about what we can do using PWCT ( Programming Without Coding Technology - http://doublesvsoop.sourceforge.net ).
Using Supernova you can write the source code using Arabic and/or English keywords and you can create GUI applications for Windows and Linux.
- Multi-Language Source Code (Arabic & English)
- Not Case/Space/Tab/Line Sensitive (The Token is a letter)
- Support GUI (Windows, Controls ....etc)
- Easy for users with no programming experience
- Hybrid Implementation (Compiler + Virtual Machine)
- Distribute executable applications (*.EXE)
- Use Windows API and/or Call DLL Functions
- Sound Player Library
- Sound Recorder Library
- Movie Player Library
- Text processing Commands
- Date & Time Commands
- Pointer to Variables/Functions
- Multi-Dimension Arrays
- Create, Read and Write Data to Files
- Good Documentation
- Many Samples/Tests
- COM Support & ADODB Sample
- Include userDefineLang.XML for Notepad++
- Multiplatform Edition (WIndows & Linux)
- Create objects share the same name
- Create objects carry more than one name
- Create arrays with string index
There are no 3 star reviews.