A real time audio synthesis engine, and an object-oriented programming language specialised for music.
SuperCollider was created in 1996 by James McCartney, now (since version 3) released as free software.
- Highly efficient real-time audio synthesis
- Expressive musical pattern system
- Efficient object-oriented programming language implementing features of modern functional languages
- Expressive multichannel support (massive numbers of input/output streams)
- Supports diverse stylistic and technical requirements
- Interacts with other systems using MIDI or Open Sound Control (OSC)
- Essential part of numerous art and science projects
Supercollider works great.
This office suite is designed for both the amateur and the professional. Work with some programs a pleasure. Others make a little work. Nevertheless, I was happy with everything
I am confident that this program is coming soon to a leading position by sliding the monopolists of the present time. This program has great potential
A highly expressive sound synthesis language. Don't feel disappointed if it takes some time to learn - you won't learn a musical instrument in a fortnight either...
This is the best!!!! Amazing software! can be used by anyone even those that are not very good in computers. Everyone in my family enjoys designing with it!
Works and fast.