Superbios is a Free Software project (GPLv3) aimed at replacing the proprietary BIOS (firmware) found in most computers. it is being targeted at 386 32bit Intel/AMD processors. It performs a little bit of hardware initialization and then executes a boot code load from the harddisk or floppy. The latest edition is in the git code repository, file releases are made about every month or so...
- IDE ioread iowrite
- Directio io for video and keyboard
- Bios interrupts int 9 to int 19
- Floppy disk, NEC 765 direct io controller code
- CMOS chip support
- Vga lib direct io 320x200x256 support
- Adaptboot technology
- Diagnostic port 80 support (IBM CODES ONLY)
There are no 3 star reviews.