Java & XML desktop application. ANY paper & dice RPG game system can easily be added through easy to use data entry forms. Initially d20 and MERP/Rolemaster, with the tools to make it easy for others to add other game systems as optional module plugi
- Usable for ALL Role Playing Game Systems through community and user extensible plugin creation tools
- Designed to support EVERY game system, not just one, range includes, but not limited to: d20 (all versions), ICE MERP, ICE Rolemaster, Basic Role Playing, HERO, GURPS, Babylon Project, the list goes, all creatable by using the step by step, easy to use, provided
- Cross Platform Linux, Mac OSX, Windows (Java & XML)
- Character creation, action and combat resolution, party tracking, basic mapping, logging, game systems conversion, and many other features
- Allows the GM to create PC's, NPC's, Monsters, Maps, Random Encounters, Weather, Terrain, Treasure, track adventure logs, create and track mapping, and much more.
- Role Playing Game Character & Campaign Creation & Management Tool Suite
- Free & Open and runs on all Java based operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, etc.)
- Data files are XML based so easily cross platform, easy to read and modify with many tools or included tools.
- Print or export created character sheets, maps, logs, and more to XML, CSV text, PDF, PS, or html.
- The ultimate tool for Gamemasters & Players of tabletop paper & dice role playing gamers, to help speed up character creation, action/combat resolution, and adventure logging/tracking.
- Full graphical mapping system, and the maps can be printed out too. Take you favorite map image, and overlay grid pattenr and details, or create your own basic map location.
- 100% community driven, the more people who participate and help, the more plugins that will be available for your favorite system.
Be the first to post a review of SuiteGM!