Java desktop client for Subsonic servers.
Currently on Windows and Linux, but already working for it to be present on MacOS and Android.
- VLC-based media playback
- Tray icon supported
- Media keys supported
- Multilanguage. English, Spanish, German and French (beta) are actually supported, but more are comming soon.
- Multiple Subsonic servers can be used.
- Audio and video playback supported.
- The playlist is saved between sessions locally.
- Indexes, Podcasts and Playlists fetched from Subsonic server.
- Cover arts stored locally to improve performance.
- Nice, intuitive and clean interface.
Be the first to post a review of Subclient!