Strings edit is a library that provides I/O facilities for integers, floating-point numbers, Roman numerals, and strings. Both input and output subroutines support string pointers for consequent stream processing. The output can be aligned in a fixed size field with padding. Numeric input can be checked against expected values range to be either saturated or to raise an exception. For floating-point output either relative or absolute output precision can be specified. UTF-8 encoded strings are supported, including wildcard pattern matching, sets and maps of code points, upper/lowercase, and other Unicode categorizations.
- Sequential taking items from a string
- Sequential placing items into a string while formatting the item
- Roman numerals I/O
- Support annotation of scales with numbers represented in readable format
- UTF-8 support
- Ada 95, 2005, 2012 compliant
- UTF-8 sub- and superscript integer I/O
Be the first to post a review of Strings Edit!