This is a simple but powerful bash script to create stop motion and time-lapse videos from an Internet URL or an attached video device (see examples). Simply point it at an image source, set the capture frequency, and starting recording stillframes. You can view your stillframes as a video, or convert to a true video format at any point. Bad frames can be browsed/removed with the operating system file browser.
- supports multiple frame capture mechanisms (Internet webcam, attached video device, or screen capture)
- selectable playback frame rate
- configurable URL capture
- supports multiple instances in the same directory
- sequential or datestamped filenaming
- video creation from still frames
- OS level still frame editing/deletion
- visual/audio frame capture feedback
- pseduo-real-time display of captured frames
- can be used to play/create movies from previously captured still frames
- test mode for capture and display of a single frame
- supports HTTP authentication
Be the first to post a review of Simple Stop-motion Time-lapse Toolkit!