With the advent of modern 3D capable cameras and the resurgence of interest in all things stereo, this tool is intended to bridge the old and the new by enabling the printing of antique style stereo cards from modern, digital images for stereoscopic viewing. So we can all party like it's 1899!
- reads the following individual file formats: MPO, JPS
- reads the following paired filed formats: JPG, PNG, BMP
- batch conversion from MPO and JPS files to paired JPG, PNG, and BMP files
- editing of stereo card captions and text with simple RTF (rich text format) editors
- simultaneous cropping of both left and right images, such that the aspect ratio of each cropped window is determined by card layout parameters
- customisable card layouts
- wide selection of preset card layouts (Holmes-Bates, Cabinet, 6x13, etc.)
- brightness, contrast, monochrome, and white balance adjustments with presets for "Black and White" and "Sepia-tone"
- settable card background colours and textures (PNG)
- original image date is kept intact throughout various cropping and colour adjustments
- vignettes which simulate both old camera optics and intentional vignetting
- prints both individual stereo cards and batches of stereo cards
- exports final stereo cards to JPG, PNG, and BMP with adjustable image resolution
- exported images can be imported to smart phones for free-viewing or viewing with the aid of Hasbro's My3D stereoscope
Reliable and runs smoothly