State Plus is a series of extensions for Xtranormal State.
The efforts herein are meant to elevate State into a prosumer-grade tool capable of a full range of digital storytelling.
Xtranormal and State Plus' IP is owned by Nawmal Ltd.
- Share characters across showpacks
- Retexturing and texture scripting engine for characters and sets
- Extended animations (Animsets)
- Blink, idle, and RTActionSet controls
- Extra facial expressions and custom expression-to-morph mapping system
- Character rotation, position, and mesh-hiding
- Extensive set customization (lights, mesh-hiding, positionable props/lights)
- Asset importer tool for models
- Linear and circular dollies
- Prop slider
- Slideshow inlay scripting
- Fractional parameter insertion
- Automatic PNG and FRAPS transcoding through Sony Vegas scripts
- Procedural animation editor
- Motion-capture graph-editor (experimental)
- Project linking and mod-script embedding
- Skill-system progressively unlocks and unhides advanced features
- Character mesh transplanter / remover
- Multi-stage State memory optimization system (deployment modes)
- Xtranormal State task launcher/restarter,memory monitor, and crash-warning system
- TTS voice ruleset customization (rate, volume)
- Xtranormal Desktop to State Project Converter
- VoiceBridge system for TTS interoperability in and out of State
- Supports both Nuance and Acapela voices
- Skip the showpack selector and start a new project in a set directly from State Plus
- Automatic program and content updates
- Notification popup window
- Showpack create/delete/archive/restore
- Clone/replicate, delete, or move characters and sets between showpacks.
- XML decompile/recompile for characters, sets, and project files
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Extensive user-settings
While I am still getting used to, and learning state-plus. I see obvious tools which should have made the original state so much more a tool for greatness.