State Plus is a series of extensions for Xtranormal State.
The efforts herein are meant to elevate State into a prosumer-grade tool capable of a full range of digital storytelling.
We are not affiliated with Xtranormal Technology Inc or the inheritors of its IP.
- Share characters across showpacks
- Extended animations (Animsets)
- Extra facial expressions and custom expression-to-morph mapping system
- Mesh transplanter for custom hybrid characters
- Blink, idle, and RTActionSet controls
- Character rotation, position, and mesh-hiding
- Retexturing and texture scripting engine
- Set customization (lights, mesh-hiding, positionable props)
- Asset importer tool for models
- Moving camera and prop/character slider
- Slideshow inlay scripting
- Fractional parameter insertion
- Automatic PNG and FRAPS transcoding through Sony Vegas scripts
- Procedural animation editor
- Motion-capture graph-editor (experimental)
- Project linking and mod-script embedding
- Xtranormal State task launcher/restarter,memory monitor, and crash-warning system
- VoiceBridge system for TTS interoperability in and out of State
- Skill-system progressively unlocks and unhides advanced features
- Character mesh transplanter / remover
- TTS voice ruleset customization (rate, volume)
- Xtranormal Desktop to State Project Converter
- Supports both Nuance and Acapela voices
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Skip the showpack selector and start a new project in a set directly from State Plus
- Automatic program and content updates
While I am still getting used to, and learning state-plus. I see obvious tools which should have made the original state so much more a tool for greatness.