StorySurfer is an application to write short stories, novels, scripts, other documents; handle creating/modifying project/story info, characters + their relationships, locations, items, timelines, submission tracking, ToDo list, & research notation.
- Create and organize book series, books, chapters, scenes, and assorted snippets of story text.
- Create locations where events will happen.
- Create characters who are the participants, and relationships to others.
- Create chronologies and lists of events, including tracking the through-lines.
- Create organizations and lists of characters that operate in the story, including political, military, social, religious, or common.
- Create items/objects, resources, technologies, and template objects.
- Manage a list of To-Do items to keep on top of where you left off.
- Track costs and times for submissions and working-copy metrics.
- Keep lengthy details on research you have performed for the above details.