* New parameters:
- server::red_card_probability (default value: 0.0)
* Changed parameters:
- server::drop_ball_time (200 -> 100)
- server::golden_goal (true -> false)
* Improvement of the offside referee. The automatic referee checks
whether offside position players actually touched to the ball or
not, or whether offside position players intended to approach the
ball by kick/tackle command and their position is located within
server::offside_active_area from the ball.
* Improvement of the catch model.
- If goalie fails to catch the ball beyond the fuzzy catchable
area, the ball has no effect. (same as the previous model)
- If goalie fails to catch the ball within a fuzzy catchable area,
the ball is accelerated to the catch command direction. It is
similar to the ball bouncing from the wall that the normal
vector's direction is same as the catch command direction.
* Improvement of the foul model. In the previous foul model, players
never get the red card immediately even if they intentionally
perform a foul action. As a result, players can perform an
intentional foul safely if they have no yellow card. Now,
the server::red_card_probability variable is used to determine
whether a player get the red card if it performs a intentional
foul, or whether a players get the yellow card if it performs a
dangerous tackle. If red_card_probability is 0.01 and player's
foul_detect_probability is 0.5, the actual red card probability
* Removing automatic player clearance during stoppage time. For
example, left side players can approach to the ball during the
playmode offside_l, but they are kept away from the ball before
the playmode is changed to freekick_r.
* allowed '+' as a team name character.
* Fixed a build problem caused by boost::filesystem3.