Cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) GUI/command line based administration tool for Valve Source Engine dedicated game servers (srcds).
- Individuals who want to set up a dedicated server without having to work with command line tools and config files
- Experienced groups managing multiple servers/hosts
- Service Daemon - (In-Progress) Starts with OS and auto starts selected servers.
- Command Line Client - (Next Up) Manual or scripted control of server instances on local or remote systems.
- GUI client - (Planned) Full GUI setup, configuration, and control of local or remote server instances.
- Quick Setup - (Planned) Easy intuitive GUI based installation and setup of srcds servers with no need to use command line tools or edit config files manually.
- Android Client - (Down The Line) View server status, receive event notifications, and basic server control from Android devices
- Clustering and HA - (Down The Line) Custer multiple physical hosts for managements as a single entity, and create failover server configurations
Be the first to post a review of SrcDS Control!