Squash TM is the test repository manager found in the open source Squash toolkit. It enables the management of requirements, test cases and campaigns execution in a multiproject context.
Based on an ergonomic and intuitive interface, Squash is also "full web" making it an easy tool to deploy.
Squash TM is the result of a new development in Java (OSGi, Spring 3, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JasperReport, Jquery).
For bugs management, Squash TM interfaces natively with Mantis. Thanks to its connector compatible with OSLC, it can also interface with other bugtrackers as JIRA.
- Demand management
- Test case management
- Link requirements and test cases
- Management of the implementation of campaigns
- Test Execution
- Generation of consolidated reports on test campaigns
- Generation of dynamic dashboards for tests and implementing campaigns
- The possibility of reporting issues in Mantis and/or Jira
- A "full web" tool, which does not need to be set up on the client workstation
- An intuitive and ergonomic design, RIA (Rich Internet Application) technology
- Multi- and inter- project possibilities
Very intuitive and ergonomic tool! Follow a test campaign is very easy..I recommand it very much!