Shared Questionnaire System(SQS) is a full-functional Optical Mark Reader(OMR) form processing system implemented in Java-Swing, XSL-FO and AJAX with straightforward GUIs. It is aimed at developing social platform to share knowledge about questionnaire.
- SQS SourceEditor: An XML editor as a form designer with outline editor style GUI, which edits media type neutral abstract questionnaire sources.
- The sources can be transformed into OMR forms by using DOM, SAX, XSLT and XSL-FO.
- The OMR forms can be published as PDF files through embedded FO processor with pre-configured TrueType fonts.
- SQS MarkReader: An OMR processor, which processes images of scanned forms, extracts answers from them, calculates statistical results(ex. Excel and CSV spreadsheet files, pie and bar charts).
- The OMR runs in distributed parallel processes based on loosely coupled cluster computing subsystem, with zero configuration. The distributed parallel processes recognize each other through IP multicast.
- The OMR results can be browsed and edited through iTunes like AJAX user interfaces.
- The operators can enter questionnaire item texts of free answer areas manually.
- Internationalized: English and Japanese localized resources are available.
- You can launch SQS Applications by JavaWebStart.
Be the first to post a review of Shared Questionnaire System!