The sqlite3fish is another encryption solution for sqlite3.
It is based on some source code of botansqlite3(https://github.com/OlivierJG/botansqlite3) .
But it does not need Botan library, it uses Blowfish algorithm to encrypt/decrypt the database file.
This library only depends on the source code(no-modify) of SQLite3, it is clean and easy to compile.
But currently it only supports the version 3.7.0 of SQLite3 (http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-amalgamation-3_7_0.zip) .
- Encrypt/decrypt the database file by Blowfish algorithm, which is light and fast.
- Do not depend on any other third-party library (except SQLite3 source code).
- Do not modify SQLite3 source code.
- It is clean and easy to build for any platform which supports SQLite3.
- Currently it only supports the version 3.7.0 of SQLite3.
Be the first to post a review of sqlite3fish!