SQLDOM is an easy and robust way to parse HTML directly into SQL tables, manipulate DOM nodes in a JQuery-like manner, and to render HTML from the SQL-based DOM.
SQLDOM is written entirely in native T-SQL, and uses only temporary database objects (tempdb). No changes to user databases are required.
- Screen scraping HTML pages into structured data
- Generation of HTML in SQL from templates (i.e. merge templates with data)
- HTML checker / LINT-like analysis
- Easy node-based search-and-replace
- Other HTML analysis in support of optimization
Be the first to post a review of SQLDOM!