SPINdle is a logic reasoner that can be used to compute the consequence of defeasible logic theories in an efficient manner. The current implementation covers both the basic defeasible logic and modal defeasible logic.
- Supports all rule types of defeasible logic, such as fact, strict rules, defeasible rules, defeaters and superiority.
- Supports Modal Defeasible Logics with modal operator conversions.
- Supports negation and conflicting (mutually exclusive) literals.
- Defeasible theory can be represented using XML and plain text (with pre-defined syntax), and a theory and its extension can also be exported using XML.
- A visual theory editor is developed for editing standard defeasible logic theory. (Please refers to the project home for details.)
Be the first to post a review of SPINdle!