Speed Dreams is a Motorsport Simulator featuring high-quality 3D graphics and an accurate physics engine, all targeting maximum realism. Initially forked from TORCS, it has now reached a clearly higher realism level in visual and physics simulation, thanks to its active development team and growing community. It mainly aims to implement exciting new features, cars, tracks and AI opponents to make a more enjoyable game for the player, while constantly pushing forward visual and physics realism. It is also intended for any research, study or teaching activity, around physics and AI, thanks to its GPL V2+ license, and the clear and modular architecture of its C/C++ code base.
- 3D real-time motorsport simulator for gamers and researchers
- Accurate physics targeting maximum possible realism
- High Quality graphics
- 21 HQ tracks to race on
- 28 HQ fine-tuned cars in 4 balanced and consistent sets
- Many more cars and tracks available from the community
- 2 first class AI opponents for thrilling races
- Fully open to any research, study or teaching work (physics, AI, graphics, ...)
- Support for many input devices (keyboard, joypad, joystick, wheel/pedal ...)
- Runs under Windows and Linuxes (WIP on Mac OS X)
There are no 2 star reviews.