Mass Spectrum Viewer Tool
To overcome current limitations in published MS data accessibility, we introduce a browser-based spectrum viewer that aims to allow exploration of alternative interpretations for MS spectra and additionally: can be operated by non-specialists, is open source, can be integrated into other software, gives appropriate publication-quality output.
- Import peaklist
- Specify a single peptide, a peptide pair, or a cross-linked peptide pair with linker positions
- Modify various parameters, e.g. modifications
- Perform annotation of spectrum based on specified parameters
- Hover on peaks to highlight sequence
- Hover on sequence to highlight peaks
- Export SVG
- Successfully tested in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer.
Be the first to post a review of Xi Spectrum Viewer!