|Name||Modified||Size||Downloads / Week||Status|
|Totals: 19 Items||49.1 MB||32|
2014-10-27 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* v2.1.6 Ticket #2 (https://sourceforge.net/p/spatial/tickets/2/) reported by Ed Baskerville has been solved. To solve it, C++11 support for compilation has been added to the library for Clang++ and G++. Additionally support for libc++ and Clang++, has also been added. Note that C++11 support only means it compiles when the compiler is set to be compliant with C++11. The library's APIs have yet so support new semantics such as rvalues, initialization lists, etc.
2014-10-22 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* v2.1.5 ticket #3 (https://sourceforge.net/p/spatial/tickets/3/) reported by Michał Garapich has been solved. neighbor_iterator can now be used with const containers, as expected.
2014-10-21 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* v2.1.4 The mapping iterator is now dissociated from the containers, its header file and definition will not be pulled by default anymore when the containers include file are specified. So its include file "spatial/mapping_iterator" must be specified. * Intermediary release of the developments on the feature_4 branch with improvements on the performance of the mapping iterator and the erase function for the idle_* family of containers. Performance improvements between 5% and 50% faster.
2014-03-12 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* v2.1.3 ticket #1 including idle_point_multiset.hpp stops project from compiling https://sourceforge.net/p/spatial/tickets/1/ has been fixed.
2013-12-21 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* v2.1.2 Added the perfect_balancing policy for Relaxed_kdtree, improved documentation and improve the speed of the reblance() algorithm by 10x.
2013-11-10 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* v2.1.1 Fixed a bug on the rebalance() function in the kdtrees. All the unit tests on the tree where not taken into account, now they are.
2013-07-28 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* v2.1.0 Added the new equal_iterator optimized for containers with strict invariant trees, such as idle_point_multiset, idle_box_multiset, etc.
2013-07-21 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* v2.0.1 Some updates to the documentation.
2013-05-18 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* Started to update the documentation, some errors have been found when compiling with SPATIAL_SAFER_ARITHMETICS. They are now fixed on the main branch.
2013-05-12 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* Merged task_3432355 into the main branch. This officially results in the library being pushed to version 2.0.0. It now compiles on GCC and Clang, test on Windows under progress. Remain to update the documentation a little.
2013-03-20 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* task_3432355 Made access to functors inside iterators and containers more STL-like.
2013-03-16 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* task_3432355 Used a new, more common standard to name private or restricted class members (pre-fix _) by opposition to shadowing function parameters (post-fix _). * task_3432355 Interface for the neighbor_iterator is finally finalized and now the unit testing of neighbor_iterator can restart. * task_3432355 Using ordered_iterator to add the relative operators to all containers.
2012-11-17 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* task_3432355 New ordered_iterator finally added with its unit test. New cross-container operators can now be written properly.
2012-09-23 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* task_3432355 A new fixture framework has been created in order to make an efficient use of test template and considerably reduce the number of tests required while increasing the portions of code actually tested.
2011-11-08 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* task_3432355 Adding more documentation on complexity of mapping function. * task_3432355 Rewriting spatial_mapping.hpp is now done. spatial_mapping.tpp is now being adapted to fit the new interface. Other iterator will follow soon. The newer interface is a big departure from the former one, however it provides a much cleaner approach. * task_3432355 Rewriting spatial_node.hpp is now done. Fixed constness of Key object in links with pairs of key, value types.
2011-07-27 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fix an issue with allocator, where the user defined allocator was used instead of a rebind, which can cause significant issues.
2011-07-26 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* Revamp large amount of code to add support for pair<key, mapped> values in container, and further down the road, paved the way for intrusive container support. However none of it is documented nor unit tested. So it is still in stage of infancy. At least the rest works. In the process, I rearranged includes and remove some of the files from the index, that have no use now.
2011-07-15 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* src/bits/spatial_exceptions.hpp added a new exception check in all runtime containers to make sure that library users do not enter a 0 value for the dimension.
2011-07-14 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* src/frozen_pointset.hpp forzen_runtime_pointset is now runtime_frozen_pointset, to tally with the include file name. Same for runtime_frozen_boxset. * src/boxset.hpp Boxes can be stored in a container now! * src/frozen_pointset.hpp cut the pointset file in 2. * src/bits/spatial_range.hpp add the helper functions for ranges as well as the view for overlap and enclose ranges. * src/pointset.hpp After much of reflexion, I decided that it was unnecessary to restrict use of pointset or boxset to a particular set of range or neighbor iterator. There are some cases were you need such functionality. It's better to allow this rather than have ppl complain for the need of writing adaptors. Also it's true that basic users may make mistakes, if the tutorial is probably written, they shouldn't missuse this or that view. On top of that, it makes design easier.
2011-07-13 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* doc/Doxyfile Add grouped distribution of documentation so has to save some documentation hassle. * src/bits/spatial_node.hpp removed the @test list documentation marker in this file and other. Test list will be rebuilt if it becomes useful. It is not useful at the moment.
2011-07-12 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* doc/Doxyfile Fixed some documentation issues over some LaTeX formulas. Removed custom header and footer for HTML since generated doc may fail between different versions of Doxygen introducing mismatch in stylesheets. And added a LaTeX output to the documentation. All in all, most changes are to make the documentation directory cleaner and more standard with regard to the output generated by Doxygen. * src/bits/spatial_range.hpp (spatial): fix compilation issues detected with g++4.5, that went through with MSVC9.0. * doc/Doxygen added new documentation variables and documentation aliases to generate concepts lists. * src/bits/spatial_range.hpp design of overlap and enclose bounds finalized. Also added new explanation for RangePredicated concept. * test/verify.cpp Added tests for the bounds factory and the bounds themselves. The last part must still be implemented. * src/bits/spatial_exception.hpp remapped conflicting names in exceptions and added new exceptions for overlap and enclose bounds.
2011-07-08 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* Overlap_bound is done. Need to redesign Range_iterators a little bit to accomodate the new iterface for the bounds.
2011-07-07 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* Started working on overlap and enclose iterator. It seems overlap are trickier to implement than I suspected. * Modified the compilation parameters to make it even more strict. No more shadowing of variables, and not more implicit converstion of types.
2011-06-16 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* src/bits/spatial_mapping.tpp fixed an issue with lower_bound and upper_bound functions. Wrong initialization of 'best' pointer. Somehow it has slipt uncaught until now.
2011-06-14 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* Added support for Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0. Generation of unit test file is working and fixed most compilation issues (some remain). * src/bits/spatial_details.hpp Removed unnecessary match function, acting as an alias for predicate.
2011-06-13 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* Added neighbor_iterable capability to *_pointset family of containers. * Fixed range_views compilation issues and added unit tests. * Changed use of view:: namespace for neighbor view. New type is named neighbor_view to follow the naming convention adopted in Boost.
2011-06-12 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* Changed use of view:: namespace for range view. New type is named range_view to follow the naming convention adopted in Boost. * Changed use of view:: namespace for mapping view. New type is named mapping_view to follow the naming convention adopted in Boost. * Fixed an issue with copy and assignment constructor on Relaxed_kdtree. The weight of the root node was not copied. * Added pointset and frozen_pointset family of contaners. Finally reaching point of completion for basic types. Now need to add more examples and documentation to explain how to use them. * Fixed test for bulk erase in Relaxed Kdtree. * Adding missing test for optimization in Kdtree.
2011-06-11 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* Added some missing unit test to check erase in bulk in kdtree. Adding same test for relaxed kdtree soon. * Passed all nearest neighbor iterator tests for the relaxed kdtree. * Modified the incrementation and decrementation algorithm for the nearest neighbor iterator. The old algorithm would prefer to scan the nodes on one side, and then on the other side. This is not ideal when the closest point is not on the first side being scanned. The new algorithm scans both sides at the same time, alternating between the 2. * Passed most mapping tests for the Relaxed K-d tree. Remaining Lower_bound and Upper_bound. Behind schedule. Been playing Halo:Reach too much.
2011-04-07 Sylvain Bougerel email@example.com
* Rewriting support for constant and mutable iterators in containers. Now iterators are deterministic (either all constant or all mutable), and it is up to the container to choose which to use. The resulting code is much cleaner. * Relaxed_kdtree types of containers now reblance on insertion. I have worked out several progressive version of the algorithm and improved it each time. But I still need to check what it is observed run-time when inserting growing sequential integers series in the tree, to validate that it remains O(log(n)), which is what preliminary tests shows. Nevertheless, finally working out an efficient algorithm that balances the tree completely according to the policy is immensely satisfying.
2011-03-13 Sylvain Bougerel firstname.lastname@example.org
* First release with the following features: * multi-dimension template containers with unlimited number of dimensions to store points in space, * dimensions may be of different types, * static or dynamic time determination of the number of dimensions, * O(log(n)) class of complexity on insertion and removal, * use custom predicate to define a range of elements, * STL-compatible iterators that go over that range of elements, * flexible definition of a metric space for elements in the container, * STL-compatible iterators going from the nearest to the furthest neighbr of a point according to the metric space applied.