This is a Numato.com Open Hardware Initiative. With this project we are trying to create an open hardware platform for Xilinx Spartan 3A development. This hardware is designed with education and early prototyping in mind rather than performance.
- 2 layer board with Eagle Light edition (100mm x 80 mm)
- 144 pin FPGA, PIC18F14K50 for configuration, AT45DB161D 16MB SPI Flash
- FPGA Configuration through USB
- LEDs/Switches for easy project prototyping
- Add on modules (ADC,DAC,IO etc...)
Be the first to post a review of Spartan 3A FPGA Development Platform!