SparkyLinux is a Live Linux distribution created on the "testing" branch of Debian GNU/Linux. Featuring customized light desktops, multimedia plugins and selected set of apps.
SparkyLinux iso images provide a snapshot of a current tree of Debian ‘testing’.
It is not suitable for Linux beginners.
- Debian testing based
- Rolling release
- Fast, light & simple
- Most wireless and mobile network cards supported
- Set of desktops to choose: LXDE, Enlightenment, JWM, Openbox, MATE, Razor-Qt, Xfce
- Special edition: GameOver for gaming
- Base Edition to customize the desktop
- CLI Edition features core system and a few tools
- DVD media with selected set of apps, multimedia codecs and plugins
- For 32 and 64 bit machines
- Easy hard drive / USB installation
- Own repository with a large set of additional applications
There are no 1 star reviews.