Fingerprint recognition library for .NET and experimentally for Java
SourceAFIS is a fingerprint recognition/matching SDK (library), or more generally an Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS). It essentially compares two fingerprints and decides whether they belong to the same person. It can quickly search a large database of registered fingerprints. It comes with an easy-to-use API (pure .NET and an experimental Java port) plus assorted applications and tools.
- Accepts fingerprint images from all common fingerprint readers
- Easy-to-use API with documentation for C#/.NET and experimentally for Java
- Independently tested accuracy of 3.6% EER (FVC-onGoing)
- Searches databases of fingerprints at speed of 10,000 fingerprints/second
- Accepts and exports standard ISO/IEC 19794-2 templates
- Pure .NET and experimental pure Java implementation for maximum portability
- Includes tool for fingerprint visualization and analysis
sourceafis is fast and stable
sourceafis works great
Nice and Easy to use.
Love that its free