Powerful ORM (Object Relational Mapping) for Java with minimal programming and configuration. Provides select, insert, update, and delete, and many other common operations. One-to-one and one-to-many cascading for unlimited levels. Simplified IN operator parameter as java.util.Collection. Custom conversions between any Java class/type and column type.
Works with any relational database. Tested with H2, HSQLDB, Derby, SQLiteJDBC, Firebird, DB2, Oracle 11g, PostgreSQL.
Zero-configuration, zero-annotation use is possible.
Active record pattern may be used but is not required.
Current tip contains 3.0 beta. Some of the new features for version 3.0 are:
- caching (read-only and read-write)
- automatic foreign key setter invocation for cascades
- SelectOperation implements java.lang.Iterable for simplified for loops
Access tip at "hg clone https://USER@hg.code.sf.net/p/sormula/code sormula-code"
- CRUD-ready, POJO-friendly
- Simple to program, configure, and understand
- Active record pattern is supported but is not required
- Creates standard SQL therefore works with any SQL database
- Versions 2.x are built for jdk 1.7 (implements java.lang.AutoCloseable)
- http://www.sormula.org for list of features
- http://sormula.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/sormula/sormula/shortlog for change log
Be the first to post a review of Sormula!