This directory contains some additional materials associated with the SoNIA Project
A build file for use with eclipse for preparing a release
A java archive for writing QuickTime movies without using Apple's (Deprecated) QTJava Libraries. This is a dependency for SoNIA to be able to write out movies. The jar file was originally located at http://javagraphics.dev.java.net/jars/JPEGMovieAnimation-bin.jar, but I can no longer find the code at that location. However, the license in the code (below) permits redistribution, so I am including it here. Probably will just rolling the relevant parts into SoNIA in a future release
* Copyright (c) 2008 Jeremy Wood. All Rights Reserved.
* You have a non-exclusive, royalty free, license to use,
* modify and redistribute this software in source and binary code form,
* provided that i) this copyright notice and license appear on all copies of
* the software; and ii) You do not utilize the software in a manner
* which is disparaging to the original author.
* This software is provided "AS IS," without a warranty of any kind. ALL
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY
* IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR
* NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT BE
* LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING
* OR DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE OR ITS DERIVATIVES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE
* AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR DIRECT,
* INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER
* CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF
* OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
A zip archive containg the required Colt java numerics package which appears to be no longer maintained by its authors. Colt provides a set of Open Source Libraries for High Performance Scientific and Technical Computing in Java.