Realtime 3D engine for game development
The SoftPixel Engine is an OpenSource high level realtime 3D engine for C++ (GNU C++ & VisualC++). It supports Direct3D11, Direct3D9, OpenGL 1.1 - 4.1, OpenGL|ES 1.1 and OpenGL|ES 2.0 and runs on Windows, Linux, Android and iOS.
- Renderer independent: Direct3D11, Direct3D9, OpenGL 1.1 - 4.1, OpenGL|ES 1.1, OpenGL|ES 2.0
- Platform independent: Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
- Integrated sub-systems: SoundSystem, NetworkSystem
- Wrappers for C#, VisualBasic, BlitzBasic, PureBasic, FreePascal
- Very easy and good for beginners in graphics programming
- Project files for: Code::Blocks (GCC), VisualStudio 2008, VisualStudio 2010 and VisualStudio 2012
- Shader Model 1.0 - 5.0, Cg, GLSL, HLSL, GLES|ES, Tessellation, Compute Shader (for GPGPU)
- Integrated PhysicsEngine (NewtonGameDynamics)
Great project, i have use SoftPixel Engine for a year now. Keep up the good works guys.
Great project !
A very good! Thanks
Very good project
Wow just discovered this nice engine~~~