Snoopy development has been migrated to github. Please follow the link "Snoopy Logger Web Site" below.
Snoopy is designed to aid a sysadmin by providing a log of commands executed. Snoopy is completely transparent to the user and applications. It is linked into programs to provide a wrapper around calls to execve(). Logging is done via syslog.
- WARNING: Fedora users please watch this bug: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=745603
- Works on 32bit and 64bit platforms now
- Logs commands to syslog, with uid and sid and tty path
- Straightforward installation
- NEW: Versions since 1.8.0 support filtering
Stable work. Good product.
Amazing project, thanks for giving out
Easy to run snoopylogger
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.