Snoopy development has been migrated to github. Please follow the link
Snoopy development has been migrated to github. Please follow the link "Snoopy Logger Web Site" below.
Snoopy is designed to aid a sysadmin by providing a log of commands executed. Snoopy is completely transparent to the user and applications. It is linked into programs to provide a wrapper around calls to execve(). Logging is done via syslog.
- WARNING: Fedora users please watch this bug: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=745603
- Works on 32bit and 64bit platforms now
- Logs commands to syslog, with uid and sid and tty path
- Straightforward installation
- NEW: Versions since 1.8.0 support filtering
We are making use of this and I have just added to Fedora and EPEL. https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/snoopy
Great program..very helpful to track user activities.
v.1.6.1 works good on FC8 in amazon clouds. pls.if you could set the output to a separate file
I use this software. Thank you for your work.