SNFaceCrop is a Windows-based application to detect and crop faces from an image file. The detected faces can be automatically saved into files or copied into the Windows clipboard. SNFaceCrop is open source and using OpenCV library for face detection.
- Detect the position of faces in an image file (BMP, JPG, or PNG)
- Crop faces in an image automatically
- Save detected faces in separate image files
- Copy selected faces into clipboard
- Adjust the size of the cropped faces before copying or saving them
- New: Ability to do batch detection on multiple images
great program snfacecrop, thanks.
Works and fast.
A well done, straight-to-the-point tool. I particularly like the batch mode and the "extend face area" options (although sometimes, when the face is close to a border, you end up with a rectangle, not a square). The GUI needs a few iterations but it's usable. My first batch test was with 219 single-person pictures and it only failed in one (it also picked a second non-face in another two). Not bad at all. It also exports an XML file for each cropping with the coordinates and size of the cropping, which can be useful for reviewing and/or post processing.