© 2011 full phat products
snaRSS is a Snarl-compatible RSS reader.
License Information - Please Read
snaRSS is Open Source, licensed under the Simplified BSD Licence (a copy of which can be found at http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php).
Selected Changes In 2.0
• Improved user interface;
• Intelligently strips HTML tags from item descriptions;
• Supports password protection (requires Snarl R2.5 or later);
• Select Start -> Programs -> full phat products -> snaRSS -> Launch snaRSS
• Use the Quit option from within Snarl (requires Snarl R2.5 or later);
- or -
• Select Start -> Programs -> full phat products -> snaRSS -> Quit snaRSS
To enable debug mode, run ‘snaRSS.exe –debug’ from a command prompt. With debug mode enabled, snaRSS will display a window showing output.
Note that snaRSS will create a debug log file irrespective of whether debug mode is enabled or not, this file can be found in your application data folder called snaRSS.log.
Supported Feed Types
Currently only RSS 1.0 and 2.0 feeds are supported, support for additional feed types (such as Atoms) will added over time.
© 2011 full phat Products