Smb4K 0.9.10 has been made available today. It is the latest and final maintenance release for the KDE 3 branch of Smb4K and comes with several fixes for problems that surfaced within the last year.
Changes since version 0.9.9
- Prevent the scanner from trying to do something before the application has completely started up.
- Replaced Smb4KPasswordHandler class with the backported Smb4KWalletManager class (should close #14703).
- Smb4KHomesSharesHandler class has to be accessed via a static pointer now.
- Fixed problems with Samba 3.3 (among others closes #15276).
- Revised Smb4KGlobal namespace:
- Removed passwordHandler() function. Use Smb4KWalletManager::self() instead.
- Removed homesHandler() function. Use Smb4KHomesSharesHandler::self() instead.
- Removed timer() function. It was long deprecated and not used anymore.
- Adjusted code to use the new infrastructure.
- Fixed compilation errors under CentOS 4.8.
- Bumped version of the core library to 2.1.0.
For a list of all changes, see also the ChangeLog file within the tarball.