Science based weld software to develop optimal automatic weld procedures. SmartWeld is a PC based tool for designers, engineers, and technicians to aid in selecting, optimizing, and configuring automated welding processes.
- Most SmartWeld models are universal and can be applied to any fusion welding process.
- ISOthermal models provide users with rapid feedback on weld induced temperatures.
- Critical temperature contours can be previewed before any hardware is fabricated.
- Most applications are based on analytical solutions to the conduction heat flow equation.
- Determine weld procedures on your computer, without welding.
- Weld procedure development should be science based, not based on skill and intuition.
- Assures the highest reliability in welded components, lowers process startup costs, reduces rework, and improves quality.
- Welding specialists and designers can quickly determine preferred process parameters, and equipment requirements.
- Multiple expensive welds do not need to be made in order to determine weld effects and required parameters.