smartCOM is a graphical serial device terminal, it's an alternative to minicom. It is aimed mainly at hardware developers who need a gui test tools to talk to their custom hardware. The GUI is written using the wxWidgets library, and using the tinyxml to save or load config.
- File Transmit: None protocol or XModem(1K)
- File Receive: Xmodem(1K)
- Command side bar(support Hex and ASCII)
- support plugin dll;
- support RTCM ver 2.3/ver 3.1 decoder;
- support baudreate 9600/19200/38400/57600/115200/230400/460800;
- Auto list windows/linux serial name;
There are no 2 star reviews.