SmartPOS is an advanced Point of sale improved upon present openbravo POS, while integrated (slave) to Idempiere ERP (1.0.c) using an asynchronous approach (RabbitMQ using AMQP).
Optimized to be secure, reliable with focus in productivity and fraud control.
Main differences with existent POS and other ERP-POS integration projects documents are available in our wiki and downloads section.
Follow us at twitter: @smartjspnews https://twitter.com/#!/smartjspnews
We are contributing more goodies and welcome any collaboration in kind or project inquiries.
Our last release 2.1 is fresh and ready for testers.
- Flexible design for multi-organization companies. Support to have 1 ERP (centralized) with multiple organizations(branches), and each organization with many POS stations (sharing 1 local database per organization) – ideal for restaurant chains
- Intelligent and Advanced asynchronous intergration
- Synchronize most of the critical POS transactions (tickets, returns, inventory movements, payments) creating valid ERP documents in real time without manual processes
- Synchronize most of the critical data from the ERP to the POS: customer, product, taxes, list of prices, warehouse, categories, returns, countries, cities, locations, and much more in real time
- Powerful and flexible Inventory model based in ERP (Simplified) multiples prices, unit of measures and stock control
- Sales Window: Functional and GUI enhancements (tips, discounts, notes and much more)
- More Flexibility for Payments
- More secure and more control to minimize fraud (role and security analysis)
- Support complex business environments where network and server connections are unstable: using asynchonous messenges, fail over, store & forward techniques from POS to ERP for real production environments
- Improved Daily reports & Auditing capabilities
- Additional Functionality to prevent fraud, maximize control and recover disasters quickly
- Enhanced Printing and Reporting
- Plus a lot of QA fixes applied to the original basic openbravo POS
- A complete list of new features is available in our wiki section.
- Optimized for distributed pharmacies and restaurant chains
Its a great application. SmartPOS 1.3 has good feature and TAX related issues are resolved. It would be great if you can provide the source code of the smartpos1.3.
Not bad for a start, need improvement on the pos ui. Hope to see this with idempiere soon. Thanks
Works, very small, no complaints.
Good Day, is a pleasure to me practicing with SmartPOS demo and SmartERP, i've been practicing this contribution and is amazing, i made a reconstruction of this demo using empty databases and i saw how it works, it's wonderfull, i can't wait for the official SmartPOS (+ERP).