The software simulates the motion of the solar system by different numerical methods.
On start, the software expects the input file planeten.txt in the same folder. This file should contain the desired initial conditions. The separator may be adjusted via the file settings.ini.
- since 1.10 colliding detection
- since 1.11 sheduled Simulation stop
- since 1.12 openGl shading/lighting, fileversion control, explicit euler
- since 1.13 working leapfrog
- since 1.14 Zoom with PicUp/PicDown Keys, distance and speed calculation
- since 1.15 Date for Sheduling, prediction mode, rendering in stop mode, some fewer bugs
Be the first to post a review of Small Planetary Simulator!