This program shows stereo-images in a dual beamer environment or on a single screen as red-cyan-anaglyph with interactive adjustment of the image pair’s parallax offset. It provides native support of MPO-files (Fuju Finepix 3D).
- present 3D-Slides on two independent screens, side-by-side or as anaglyph
- easy 3D-parallax adjustment during show, save parallax offset for each pair of images
- fade-over from one image to next, timer-controlled self-running mode
- Testscreen to support beamer position adjustment and 2D-preview-mode
- 3D subtitles
- native support of mpo-files (Fuji Finepix 3D)
- drag-n-drop and undo-redo support
Be the first to post a review of Slideshow 3D!