Slidee project designs an open source microprocessor controlled camera slider/dolly, used for timelapse photography as well filmmaking projects.
The slidee and the controller is designed out of commonly available construction hardware and Arduino microprocessor, so that any hobbyist can construct it in the home garage workshop.
The goal of the project is to make this slidee the most versatile and affordable microprocessor controlled slider for the photographers and filmmakers.
- Arduino controlled fully automatic professional time lapse rig
- Just set the time lapse duration and it will do the rest
- Supports any rig lengh from few feet to 100 feet
- Runs from 12 volt maintenance free lead acid battery
- Completely hackable design, add your own hardware and tweak the software
There are no 1 star reviews.