NOTE: This project is deprecated due to obsolete code. If you are interested, a replacement project was started at github.com/gundermanc/skope-3. It is incomplete, but mostly functional. I am looking for developers to take over this project.
Welcome to Skope. Skope is the intuitive, user friendly, and free open source monitoring solution from Gundersoft. Not just a keylogger, Skope is literally a "Skope" into your computer's usage. During the Skope setup, you are prompted to type in keywords. These words will trigger Skope to make a "SkopeShot" of the screen. A SkopeShot is a packaged number of images that were taken from the screen at a specified delay interval. These are designed to give you a rough idea of your child or other computer user's online activities. Additionally, the Keylog section displays recordings of keystrokes on the computer and how they correlate with the SkopeShots that were taken.
Version 1.6 is out.
- Basic Password Protected Login
- Custom Keywords to Trigger Screenshots
- Custom Intervals Between Screenshots
- Export Captured Images as Bitmaps
- Tray Icon
- Silent Mode: disable tray icon and warning messages.
- Yummy coffee themed, easy to use interface!
- Works across multiple user accounts. Install once and use for everyone!
- Approachable Developer: Feel free to email me for suggestions or advice on how to use this software.
Great software, thank you.